What is Value?
Is it when something is the cheapest? Or is it what you get for your money. When it comes to the automotive industry here are some thoughts to consider:
· In order for a shop to do things cheaper what are you giving up?
· Does the shop have experienced professionals with ongoing education that are compensated properly or people just learning by trial and error on your car?
· Do they carry garage liability insurance in case something happens?
· Do they constantly update their information sources and equipment to keep up with today’s technology?
· Do they use the best quality parts or just the cheapest they can buy?
· How long and how far do they stand behind their work?
· Do they offer above and beyond services like shuttle service, loaner cars, service reminders, car care clinics, courtesy checks?
What is value to you?
Bob Lee's Automotive Center
7 Positive Review(s)